MBA Associate Program
Bizcorps offers a unique opportunity for recent business school graduates to immediately apply their skills and learning while gaining in-depth, practical experience relevant to careers in strategy and management consulting.
Working closely with our clients, Associates design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance for scale-up entreprises. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional and technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of work Associates undertake and the industry in which they operate will vary, each project requires the implementation of strategy and management consulting best practices to fulfill growth objectives.
Associates work as dedicated members of client leadership teams, adopting roles that are strategic, analytical, practical, focused on problem-solving and project and team management.
Throughout their client assignment, Associates will cover all areas of strategy development to:
- Define the major issue(s) at stake
- Formulate market strategies at the intersection of business models, operational structures and human capital
- Implement tangible outcomes from management-backed transformation initiatives
All Associates receive comprehensive training covering consulting best practices, business acumen and professional skills development. Associates will also hone functional skills and expertise in the client sector to which they are assigned. The variety and complexity of the work Associates are exposed to, and the experience it provides, offers an excellent platform from which to enhance a career.
Key responsibilities may include
- Lead strategic projects that transform difficult challenges and obstacles into realizable, innovative, unique and enduring positive outcomes for our clients
- Help to identify and isolate client competitive gaps and produce detailed plans to fill them across relevant business groups
- Support BizCorps initiatives in business development, thought leadership, strategic positioning, branding and recruitment
- Foster strong, productive and long-lasting client relationships
- Further develop our best practices, core offerings and associated assets
- Manage multidisciplinary client teams to plan and deliver expected business outcomes, proactively push positive change in both client workplaces and Bizcorps, and help drive internal activities that foster the continued personal and professional development of our team members
Professional and Personal Skill Requirements
- Recognized MBA degree from a top-ranked business school
- Minimum 4 years of managerial and/or entrepreneurial work experience
- Management and strategy consulting and financial services business acumen preferred
- Passion for tackling complex challenges
- Capacity to adapt to novel business cultures
- Proven success in leading teams through relationship building
- Self-motivation, proactiveness, resourcefulness and maturity
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication skills
- Command of spoken and written Spanish and English
- Experience living or working in an emerging market is a strong plus